Update from: 16.03.2022
VACCINATION & HEALTH PASS
Since March 14, the application of the «vaccination pass» is suspended in all places where it was required (places of leisure and culture, commercial catering activities, fairs and trade shows…). *
> The “health pass” remains in force in health facilities, retirement homes and facilities for people with disabilities or frail.
Information from : www.gouvernement.fr
Foreign travellers regulations at borders: www.gouvernement.fr/infocoronavirus/deplacement
* The above information is based on the texts in force on 15 march 2022 and the announcements made by the Government. They may have to evolve. The information will then be updated on this page.
Special terms – Cancellation and Coronavirus
Cancellation of your stay only if:
– lock down;
– restriction of movement;
– fortnight or quarantine in your city, department, region or country (on proof of residence);
– if one of the participants of the stay is infected with Corona virus within 20 days of the arrival date (cancellation possible only on presentation
of a positive test and a medical certificate).
The campsite propose you a choice of:
– a credit note corresponding to the amounts paid, plus 20%**, valid for 2 years and non-refundable, nominative and non-transferable;
– a refund of the sums paid, excluding cost of cancellation insurance.
**maximum increase of €100.
Please note: the fear of travel is in no way an admissible reason for cancellation, as well as non-compliance with the legislation in force on the day of arrival in the establishment.
Modification or cancellation of your stay
Terms & Conditions for mobile homes, chalets and lodges >>> RENTALS terms
Terms & Conditions for Campsite Pitch >>> CAMPING terms